Monday, August 6, 2012

Mehendi

This mehendi was a sheer accident.when we had gone for a weekend shppoing my 3 year old found this ice box which held mehendi cones.Coz it was cold he assumed its icecream and started to throw tantrums saying he wanted it.I tied to explain it him that its for girls and they use it to decorate their palms.But as usual reasoning was beyond point.So we finally brought it.By the time we reached home my lil guy was so engrossed in his new toy that he forgot about the mehendi.After a day or two while he was inspecting the refrigirator he came across this cone.By this time he knew that its not an icecream.Now the next thing was he wanted me to apply them on his hand.He wanted me to draw all the automobiles he could think of.From cars,trucks ,airoplanes to trains and ships.And to my amazment he held his hand for the next one hour.I was really shocked and surprised.I have never seen him doing a thing for more than 2 minutes.And after an hour i told him its ok to wash now.He was reluctant at first then did it anyway.I should have taken a pic then but it never came to my mind.Again after a week or so my lil one wanted a design on his other hand.Again all the transportation in the world.This time he dint have the patience..and washed it after a minute.And was pretty disapointed by the results.Now he wanted me to apply them on my hands.Thats how I ended up doing this....

No comments:

Post a Comment